Indian Navy invites candidates who are interested in the Armed force and want to serve the Indian Navy. The Indian Navy has published an official notification which has all the details, we have tried to provide the important details for all the post. Candidates who are graduated from any recognized university of India can apply for this post. For more details please go through the article carefully.
- Form Type: Online
- Last Date : 18/02/2021
- Total Vacancies : 17
- Company : Indian Navy (Indian Navy)
- Location : All India / Central Govt
- Qualification Required : BE/B Tech, Graduation
|Sports & Law Branch||Naval Constructor Cadre|
|Application Begin – 29/01/2021||Application Begin – 10/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online – 07/02/2021||Last Date to Apply Online – 18/02/2021|
Application Fee Details
|Branch||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Sports||01||(i) Professional Qualification. A candidate should have participated at Senior Level National Championships/ Games in Athletics/ Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming &
(ii) Educational Qualification. Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field. Candidates with Diploma in Sports Coaching from National Institute of Sports/ M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given priority for shortlisting
|Law||02||A degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with minimum 55% marks.
(ii) Candidates applying for this entry should be from a college/university recognized by Bar Council of India
|Naval Constructor||14||BE/ B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in any of the following disciplines:- (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Mettallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design|
|Unmarried Men & Women Candidates Eligible|
Age Limit Details
|Sports/ Law||22 – 27 years (born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999)|
|Naval Constructor||19 ½ – 25 years (born between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002)|
How to Apply
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
- Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 18th February 2021.