Post Date: 06-03-2021
Total Vacancy: 612
Brief Information: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has updated notice for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Civil for the year 2021. Candidates who are interested must go through this mail to check their eligibility and apply online.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer Civil in Water Resource Dept.||585|
|Junior Engineer Civil Water Resources Management &
Development Corporation Dept.
|Name of Category||Online Application Charges||Exam Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of All States & Backward Class of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250||1750/-|
Payment Mode: Through any Branch of State Bank of India Only.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-03-2021 By 11:59:00 PM
- Last Date for deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form: 05-04-2021 [During Banking Hours]
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates who should possess Diploma in Civil Engg./ higher qualification in terms of Degree/ Masters in engineering is also eligible.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Interested Candidates Must Go Through the Official Notification
Notification and Process:
Please go through the notification by following the below link for updating your bank account details
All the eligible and interested candidates must apply online from