Post Date: 18-01-2021
Total Vacancy: 2000
Brief Information: State Bank of India will be conducting a recruitment drive for the role of Probationary Officers and the admit cards are available to download. Candidates interested can check the all the details and the eligibility criteria and download their admit cards.
|Category||No of Vacancy|
· General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 750
· SC / ST / PwD: None
· Application Start: 14/11/2020
· Last Date to Apply: 04/12/2020
· Pre-Exam Date: 05/01/2021
· Mains Exam Date: 29/01/2021
· Admit Card Available: 22/12/2020
· Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
· Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 29th January 2021
· Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: March 2021
· Maximum Age: 21 years
· Maximum Age: 30 years
· Limit applicable for age as on 01/04/2020
· Candidates in their final year of graduation in any stream are eligible for this recruitment process.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings and the admit cards can be downloaded from https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposamar20/clopea_dec20/downloadClose.php.