Post Date: 20-01-2021
Total Vacancy: 1
Job Type: Contractual
Brief Information: Teri University will be conducting a recruitment process for a Associate Fellow (M.Sc., M.E/MTech). Interested Candidates can check all the details and the eligibility criteria and apply.
Post: Associate Fellow (M.Sc., M.E/MTech)
Address: TERI University, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
· Last Date to Apply: 15/01/2021
· Date and Time of Interview: To be informed.
· As per industry standards
· Degree in Water Resources/Civil/Economics/Sustainable Development
· Proven experience of hydrological modelling, applications of remote sensing, GIS, risk assessment, integrated water resources management, urban flood modelling & management
· Please check the official website or contact the hiring authority.
· Project planning and execution, team planning and define roles/responsibilities of team.
· Client interaction to maintain good and cordial relations.
· Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in water resources and disaster management at the national and sub-national level.
· Effectively coordinating various project activities and collecting necessary information/update about the project progress.
· Work with team to make sure that project is on track, to remove impediments, provide resources and data needed.
· Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to clients; helping/leading in writing working papers, journal articles and blogs.
· Review of technical documents from consortium partners and conduct regular meetings of Project Advisory committee (If any) h. Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities.
· Leading in designing, collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
· Proven experience of hydrological modelling, applications of remote sensing & GIS, risk assessment, integrated water resources management, urban flood modelling and management.
· Working experience of designing and deploying flood early warning systems and hydrological models using MIKE software suite, HEC-RAS HEC-HMS, WEAP, etc.
· Well versed with remote sensing and GIS tools such as ERDAS IMAGINE, ArcGIS, QGIS, etc.
· Climate change impact assessment studies on water resources e. Research on designing climate adaptation measures to enhance water security at various scales.
· Extensive experience of field research, stakeholder consultations, collection and analyzing large data sets using advance tools.
· Intermediate or advanced level proficiency in employing qualitative (Atlas.ti, NVivo, QDA Miner amongst others) and quantitative (Stata, R amongst others) analytical software.
· Proven ability to work flexibly and independently with limited supervision in multicultural team/ environment and deliver quality results against tight timelines.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can forward their updated CV to [email protected].