Post Date: 05-03-2021
Total Vacancy: 110
Brief Information: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has updated notice for the recruitment of the Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 vacancy through the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021. Candidates who are interested must go through this mail to check their eligibility and apply online.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||
- For Others: Rs. 100/- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2021 till 18.00 Hours.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 23-03-2021 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 24-03-2021 till 18.00 hours
- Dates for withdrawing of online Applications: 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Date for Prelims Exam: 27-06-2021
- Dates for Mains Exam: November 2021
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
Interested Candidates Must Go Through the Official Notification
Notification and Process:
Please go through the notification by following the below link for updating your bank account details
All the eligible and interested candidates must apply online from https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php