Name of the Post: EY Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Post Date: 27/04/2021
Total Vacancies Available: NA
Brief Information: EY off-campus drive hiring freshers in Analyst – Consulting Roles (Cyber, Tech Risk, Analytics, Data Science and Engineering, Internal Audit/Risk Transformation) across Pan India. Candidates in BE/BTech from the 2021 batch can apply for this role.
|Analyst – Consulting Roles||NA|
The company has released the vacancies and they want the aspiring candidates to fill the form at the earliest. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their skills and qualifications.
Age Limit as on application date:
There is no age limit for the posts. However, the company has opened the vacancies only for the 2021 batch.
Candidates should have completed BE/BTech(CS/IT)/BCA-2021 Batch with a good academic track record. Candidates should also possess few skills like the ability to solve complex problems and develop solutions, ambition to build the tech skill set growth mindset to become the leader you want to be, and the ability to work within deadlines by multi-tasking and managing priorities.
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Provide support to Consulting technical team members
- Assist with matters related to fees and billings, invoicing, budgets
- Ensure proper and efficient team communications
- Perform non-technical planning and organizational tasks for the account
- Ensure that all required documentation is filed and archived
- Support efforts to develop and maintain client relationships
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- One-time tasks, ad hoc reporting, etc.
Notification and Process:
Interested candidates for the vacancies can look at the other requirements in the below link: