Post Date: 22/12/2023
Total Vacancies Available: NA
Brief Information: IBM has released the vacancies for various posts. Please read the notification and the post before applying online.
|● 0-3 years of experience
● Core Java / JEE preferred or any programming language proficiency
● Troubleshooting skills esp Java code / logs / Database troubleshooting skills (DB2 or Oracle) / Troubleshooting JMS/MQ
● Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis
● Quick learner and ability to pick up new product on on-prem and cloud
|● Good knowledge in C and/or C++, Java, Python, shell programming, inter-language bindings, UNIX, and internet communication protocols.
|Process Analyst- Risk and Compliance
|● Graduate with 1-2 years of experience in Anti Money Laundering, Enhanced due diligence, Customer identification program and Transaction Monitoring
● Working knowledge in US regulatory policies – Patriot Act, FATF etc
● Experience handling AML Investigation/ Case Investigation
● Ability to provide Recommendations for SAR and CTR Review
Last date to apply for the posts in notification released by IBM is January 2024.
Age Limit as on application date:
Minimum age to apply for the post released by the IBM is 22 years.
Notification and Process:
Interested candidates for the vacancies released by IBM can look at the other requirements in the below link:
The interested candidates who like to apply for the vacancy released by IBM have to register at https://careers.ibm.com/apply/join/?job=19534501&codes=opportunitycell & later can login and apply for the respective posts.