Total Vacancies Available: 18
Brief Information: KPMG has released the vacancies for various posts. Please read the notification and the post before applying online.
|0-1 year of experience.
● Manage PMO work on Client projects.
● Effective interpersonal communication skills and highly collaborative.
● Excellent program management skills.
● Past-experience in program management is considered a significant advantage.
| 0 to 2 years of experience in IRM, GRC, Cyber SecOps design, transition or operations processes
• Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
• Understanding Scrum Methodology
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
• Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to priorities, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
• Prior BA experience with other GRC tools, platforms – Archer, MetricStream, Open Pages etc.
Last date to apply for the posts in notification released by the KPMG is January 2024
Age Limit as on application date:
Minimum age to apply for the post released by the KPMG is 22 years.
Notification and Process:
Interested candidates for the vacancies released by KPMG can look at the other requirements in the below link:
The interested candidates who like to apply for the vacancy released by KPMG have to register at https://ejgk.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/INTG1009382/apply/email & later can login and apply for the respective posts.